Terms and Conditions: £100 Voucher Prize Draw 2017
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of these rules. Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize is a £100 Amazon gift card.
- The promoter is Fat Media Ltd. Harpers Mill, White Cross Industrial Estate, Lancaster, LA1 4XF
- Employees (and their families or agents) of the promoter are not eligible to enter.
- To participate in the prize draw, entrants are required to complete the survey and submit their email address.
- Any entry that is illegible, lost or misplaced, incomplete or fraudulent, or which otherwise does not comply with these rules, will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the promoter.
- The winners will be the first entry drawn by an independent judge. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified no later than 5 working days after the competition has closed. If the winners do not respond within 5 working days of the notification being sent, Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and choose alternative winners (and so on until the prize is fulfilled).
- The winner will be announced on the website.
- The prize draw will commence on 21st April 2017 and will close on 11th December 2017. Entries must be received by no later than midnight on the closing date. Any entries received after this time on the closing date will not be accepted.
- The name of the winner will be available until 11th February 2018, and can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Fat Media Ltd. Harpers Mill, White Cross Industrial Estate, Lancaster, LA1 4XF
- Entries from UK mainland addresses only. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer/phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose. The promoter may ask for consent to use information for the purpose of providing entrants with marketing communications, but will not send marketing communications unless consent is provided.
- The winners agrees to participate in all required publicity.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion without notice due to circumstances out of its control.
What information we collect and how:
The information we collect via the Website may include:
Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address and telephone number.
Your IP Address. This is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website; this information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt out of future communications. Should you wish to leave CollectivEdge at any time, please email us at email@example.com with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will NOT be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
“Cookies” are small text files that are used by almost all websites browsed on the internet.
The cookies used on our website do not collect any personal information from our visitors. They are only used to help improve your browsing experience; for example, to enable web users to stay logged-in to a website. They are also used to anonymously track what pages visitors view and other anonymous statistical information that helps show us which pages are popular on our website for example.
About our cookies
Do not contain any personally identifiable information about you or information such as passwords.
Do not allow us to access other information stored on your computer.
Do not give us information about other websites you visit or your activities on other websites.
Do not store any information about you that others could read and understand, or in any way compromise your security.
Do allow us to monitor the number of people using our website and collectively monitor their anonymous activities. We cannot identify what you, as an individual, do on our site.
Do allow us to see how people arrive at our site (e.g. search for ‘CollectivEdge’ on a search engine, or click on an email we have sent).
Do allow us to collectively gather anonymous technical information about how our visitors use our website, such as the type of web browsers they are using and where anonymous visitors are located. We cannot identify where you, as an individual, are located or the software or services you are using.
Managing cookies in your browser
Most modern browsers will allow you to:
See what cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis
Block cookies from particular sites
Block all cookies from being set
Delete all cookies when you close your browser
You should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete cookies. Ironically, this includes where you have opted out from cookies, as this requires an opt-out cookie to be set.
Also, if you block cookies completely many websites will not work properly and some functionality on these websites will not work at all. We do not recommend turning cookies off because it will most likely reduce the quality of your browsing experience.
More information on cookies
The links below take you to the ‘Help’ sections for each of the major web browsers so that you can find out more about how to manage your cookies.
The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the Website is owned by or licensed to CollectivEdge. All rights are reserved. The trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on or in the Website are owned by CollectivEdge or third party partners.
All references to “we”, “us” and “our” are to CollectivEdge; references to “our Website” or “the Website” are to collectivedge.com